For the brand-new Ford Bronco, the repainted modular hardtop is the premium roofing choice of the a number of that are provided. It was at first meant to be offered late in the 2021 version year, yet Bronco purchasers that desire that details top are currently mosting likely to need to wait till the 2022 version year, Ford claims. Provider Webasto is stated to be experiencing Covid-related manufacturing hold-ups.
Customers have the option to switch over from the black-painted modular hardtop to the Carbonized Gray molded-in-color hardtop (envisioned over). Customers of some designs likewise can switch over to a soft leading rather (revealed listed below). Those that stick to the black-painted modular hardtop and also take distribution of a 2022 version will certainly be price-protected, implying they will certainly get their 2022 Bronco for the exact same rate as a 2021 version. Customers have till April 8 to make adjustments to their order.
As payment, some Bronco consumers will certainly get 200,000 FordPass factors (worth $1,000 in totally free solution or devices at Ford dealerships). Ford is likewise using a $250 coupon for the Bronco Off-Roadeo driving experience. And also for those that go with the molded-in-color hardtop, the optional sound-deadening headliner ($495) is currently gratis.
As a wrap-up, the Bronco is offered with several roofing choices:
- A material soft top is typical on base, Black Ruby, Outer Banks, Badlands, and also Huge Bend four-door designs.
- The Wildtrak and also Initial Version four-doors initially were meant to find with the black-painted hardtop, yet those versions currently obtain the molded-in-color hardtop (with their MSRP decreased appropriately).
- Amongst two-door Broncos, a molded-in-color detachable hardtop is typical on all trims. The black-painted modular hardtop is optional on just about the base trim.
- Customers of the four-door canister likewise incorporate the soft top with either of both hardtop kinds.
- Come the 2022 version year, a gloss-white modular hardtop signs up with the mix.
In spite of the manufacturing difficulties, shipments of the brand-new Bronco are still readied to start in June. Ford has stated that it has solid orders for 125,000 Broncos. It continues to be to be seen the number of of those will certainly wind up with first-year vehicles and also the number of will certainly wind up with 2022 designs.
Relevant video clip: